BE A KIDPRENEUR!
Kidpreneurs who sign up will get a 1-day stall AND:
- a half-day workshop on entrepreneurship basics (incl. Biz Set-up, Marketing, Finances/ Budgeting, Operation etc)
- to learn about giving back via business
- Social Media marketing support of their stall, 2 weeks before the bazaar
- a guided 5-7 minute on-stage “Pitch your business” opportunity
- an “Entrepreneur” Guide book
- an official certificate recognising their efforts
- a "Successful Future-Boss" badge
* You can choose to rent the stall for more than 1 day.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Children between 5 – 16 years old, who have an interest in learning about entrepreneurship and running a stall of their own.
WHAT TYPE OF BUSINESSES ARE ALLOWED?
Kidpreneurs are encouraged to either come up with a product or a service to sell. The products can be:
- hand-made products
- products bought and resold
- a service that can be delivered at the event e.g. manicure
- recycled items (which are in relatively good condition)
Organisers reserve a right to reject an application if your business type does not meet the requirements of the event or legal regulations stipulated by the venue provider.
OUR EVENT IS FULL - pleae email us if you would like to take part in future events
Baby-Boss (4 - 8 yrs old)
Mini-Boss (9 - 12 yrs old)
Teen-Boss (13 - 16 yrs old)